Custom Rub-On Decals
Bel Inc Now Offers Ready to Use Rub-On Art Transfers
Click on the thumbnails for description and large image
Bel Inc Now Offers Custom Designed Rub-On Art Transfers
BEL INC is a manufacturer of custom Rub-On decal transfers. For information on pricing,
minimum order requirements and submitting your artwork please contact us at (305) 593-0911.
You may also email us with your questions. Please reference your email "Rub-On" for a prompt reply.
Uses For Rub-On Art Transfers
- Sports Gear
Rub-On Art transfers help you to create styles that look like:
Rub-On Art transfers can be used for:
- Kitchen tiles
- Back splash
- Bathroom tiles
- Ceramic canisters
- Photo frames
- Heirloom furniture
- Album covers
- Book covers
- Photo boxes
- Note cards
- Photo captions
- Personalized cards
- Picnic tables
- Glass doors
|Other Fun Applications|
- Snow boards
- Bowling balls
- Floppy disks
- Violin cases
- Pencil pouches
- Report covers
- Special events
BEL INC Rub-On designs are fun and easy to use everywhere!
Our amazing Rub-On art designs look and feel like real hand painted artwork. No tools, water, or glue required. Just "rub on" the fun!
Use our Rub-On transfers on paper, wood, metal, acrylic, glass, tile, mirror, ceramic, books, hardback canvas, cabinets, walls, photos, furniture, candles, accessories, etc. These Rub-Ons are not recommended for use on soft surfaces like skin or fabric. BEL INC Rub-On decals adhere well, but are not intended for use on surfaces that wrinkle in use or when washing.
NOTE: Whether you are decorating a smooth or textured, dark or light colored surface it is important to apply your rub-on to a squeaky clean surface to ensure its adherence.
BEL INC Rub-On Art Transfers will not fade and will not come off until you want to remove them. On most surfaces, acetone (nail polish remover) will do the job. Avoid rubbing acetone into grout or caulking when removing transfers from tile since this may cause stains. For removal from ceramic tile or glass, you may prefer to use a safety razor with caution. These transfers are not removable from paper, vinyl, plastic, or acrylic. Finished surfaces may require some sanding/refinishing. Always test a hidden area first!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
**Make sure you start with a clean surface**
- The design is printed on a "carrier sheet".
- The sticky back is covered by a "tissue backing".
- Do not separate these two sheets.
- Cut out the design you want. Cut through both sheets.
- Remove the tissue backing from that design only.
- Set the tissue backing aside. YOU WILL NEED IT LATER.
- Place your design face up on the surface to which you would like to apply it.
- Do this carefully, as the design will stick wherever you place it.
- It will be face up and in full color, so you can see exactly what you are doing.
- Smooth it down with a long straight edge like that of an ice cream stick.
- Now, lift one corner of the carrier sheet and hold on to it with your fingers.
- Rub towards this corner with the short edge of your applicator (ice cream stick).
- Concentrate on rubbing down the edges of the design, to start the transfer process.
- You just need to rub gently.
- Once the edge is rubbed down, BEL INC's quick-release quality will help you.
- Just keep lifting the corner of the carrier sheet as you rub, paying special attention to the edges of the design as you go.
- Once your design is completely transferred, discard the carrier sheet.
- Locate the tissue backing you set aside.
- Take it in your hand and gently rub it over the design to smooth it perfectly on to the surface.
- This is much easier than it might sound. Just follow through the steps once and you will get the hang of it. You'll see! HAVE FUN!
HELPFUL APPLICATION TIPS
- Do not worry if you miss transferring a piece of the design. Since it is face up and in full color as you work, you can always reposition the carrier sheet over the design you have applied, and complete the transfer.
- If you have applied a design element and you want to remove it, simply "lift" it with a piece of transparent tape. It is best to do this before "finishing" with the tissue backing. You will not be able to re-use the design.
- For maximum durability, once applied, allow your BEL INC Rub-Ons to "cure" for 48 hours to assure a thorough bond to the surface.
- If you are applying the rub ons to candles then make certain that you wipe the candles down using a spritz of window cleaner and paper towel. Allow the candle to dry thoroughly. Then begin the rub-on application. By cleaning the candle this way you will eliminate the normal greasy surface of the candle and your rub-on will adhere with ease.